The entertainment and media industry across Africa is growing at a fast rate. In South Africa, there is a large influx of creative artists in big cities looking for an opportunity to “blow up”. Many are willing to put in the effort required to do great things – but simply do not have the platform, skills, resources and technologies to move forward.
At Tswe Media, we believe it is our duty to empower creative minds in order to aid not only the entertainment industry but also for the betterment of their lives, careers, futures and others around them.
Located in Johannesburg’s media hub, Auckland park, the company is committed to create professional and highly creative content that will educate, inspire and challenge the next generations of artists to push boundaries and revolutionize the E&M industry in the African continent.
Tswe Media’s aim is to become a platform that showcases creative minds and businesses to an audience that is willing to support and has the ability to make the creative or business stronger and more likely to succeed.
Our products & services
The company currently offers the following products: Unplugged Sessions South Africa, Tswe Top 10 Charts, Tswe Productions, and an Online Store.
The Online Store is a channel for African Exhibition. We give the opportunity to African Merchants to sell their brands to a larger audience online.
- Purpose: To tell a story of innovation, change and empowerment.
- Vision: To empower creative minds.
- Mission statement: To create content that educates, inspires and challenges creative minds
- Core values: Team work, Accountability, Good faith, Good governance, Transparency, Quality customer service, Honesty and Diversity.
- Goals: – Branch out in major cities in the African continent. – Become the go-to platform for finding talent. – Get involved in programs to help the community.
We employ only a group of like-minded and passionate individuals who saw the need for a different approach to media. It is a team that consists of young people that will bring you nothing but fresh ideas that will help reshape the industry.
CEO/ Music Producer
“If you love what you do, you will never work a day in your life”.
Wangui Micere Njoroge
Human Resources & Talent Management
“I will show you the best version of you”
Website Manager/ Digital Designer
“Live life to the fullest, or die empty”
“A life with no dreaming is a life with no meaning”